99 Jeep GCL Rebuild! 6 Digital Design 1512's

No problem man. And I'm looking forward to seeing this bitch walled off

Me tooooooo!! the big decision will be if i want to do a flat facing forward wall, or do a split wall where there facing each other. (4th order?) not sure of the techs.

I know i want to do Fi BTL 18's but as far as the amps that will be my big question.... buddy of mine has a stetsom 14k and 2 powerbass 5k's that i may think about getting off him.

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we separated the panels into 3 pieces. As far as learning, you gotta just do it, you'll learn what works and doesn't work after doing a few. We picked up a extra set of door panels from a scrap yard so we didn't have to rush them, as a matter of fact, we still have the old bottom halfs laying around the shop somewhere.

Yeah, we separated the panels into 3 pieces. As far as learning, you gotta just do it, you'll learn what works and doesn't work after doing a few. We picked up a extra set of door panels from a scrap yard so we didn't have to rush them, as a matter of fact, we still have the old bottom halfs laying around the shop somewhere.

Right on! yeah i just tried to follow the curve, wish i would have thought about taking it apart, would have been way cleaner!

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

Nice build man, what´s your port area?? box size looks good , but it definitly needs more power, i´ve built a couple of cars with 1512´s here (panama) and those subs come to live when you add real power, i tried a box for 2 of them in my explorer and scored a 147.5 @ 43 hz and the box wasn´t the best ever since i´´m not a big expert, but anyways, try something like a AQ3500.1 , that would MURDER!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Little update here... Well someone racked my back passenger side in walamrt parking lot, big dent, and gouge in pain all down the passenger side behind the rear door... im HOPING to anything thats listening that they dont need to get to it from the inside of the vehicle, if so then the whole box is gonna have to get ripped out... god i hope not... If so i wonder if i can claim that on the insurance as well? I really dont want to have to rebuild that box cause it AINT coming out in one piece... never.

I get a pic up tomorrow or thursday when its light out and im not in the middle of moving.

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass