Sonic Electronix

the positive and negative is a circuit. going directly to the battery terminal would be the shortest path. if you grounded to the chassis current would need to flow through the chassis and the battery ground wire. so just skip the middle man.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i have 1/0 added to the stock engine ground in my tahoe, when i did the big three i didnt replace anything, i added to it

now on my older burban (97) i replaced all the stock charging wires with 1/0, no problems with either!

the big three will always help with the current flow even on stock applications :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

think of how you would make your amp work outside of a car. pos to pos, neg to neg whats the difference? the only reason you would take amp to chassis ground in back is because its easier and cheaper than runnin a ground up front...

Peep my tunes...

'99 Audi A4 Q 1.8t

Knu 1/0 Big 3

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X891 HU

US Amps Merlin MD2D 2ohm @ 1000w RMS

1x RE SX10D4 in custom ported 1" MDF box 1.25cf @ 34hz

4x Audiobahn 90w RMS 4" 2-ways

2x Kenwood Excelon 110w RMS 6x9 3-ways

2x Stock Bose high door tweets

think of how you would make your amp work outside of a car. pos to pos, neg to neg whats the difference? the only reason you would take amp to chassis ground in back is because its easier and cheaper than runnin a ground up front...

In the charger I have the battery in the back so litterally 2 foot 0guage wire for power and 2 foot 0guage for ground :) oh did I mention the fuse box is in back toooo :)

Red

Orion_Sig.jpg

In the charger I have the battery in the back so litterally 2 foot 0guage wire for power and 2 foot 0guage for ground :) oh did I mention the fuse box is in back toooo :)

if the battery is in the back right next to wher the amp will be then why wouldnt you ground to the batt?

Edited by RickyFriery97

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

if the battery is in the back right next to wher the amp will be then why wouldnt you ground to the batt?

Thats what I said!

Red

Orion_Sig.jpg