Alright so 1 to 1.5 months ago i started working at the local dealer great people the owner and his wife are like a mom and dad, but when it comes to making money it comes to making money. im getting 7.50 an hour i repsected that as me being a new guy there, my girlfriends uncle told me about a construction job where he works and they are highering 80-100 people, so i applied and he said hes going to tell them to push my application to the front so i can start making more money, 12$ an hour starting out, now we had a meeting last night and he found out i started a second job at night working 8-12 monday to friday dosnt affect my main job, now he also heard threw the fucks i work with that im looking at starting school the next beginning year, so he basically said he wants to know if im going to school because its kind of a waste of time to "train" me i knew all the equipment before i started just the computer and that stuff, if im going to leave in a few months, so basically im thinking of how to say im leaving because i donnt want to waste his time and money if he can get someone who will stay longer, but still leave on good terms since they are very nice people, but its like he said every man needs to look out for himself then others, so i need to look at whos paying more who im getting benefits from and who can offer a career if i want to stay,