what to run

well since it looks like ima be done working at this jl/rf/kenwood dealer soon i dont feel obligated to run any of those kinds of speakers in my car so what should i got for i think my max for my front comps is 200$ and ima just put coax in the rear and run them off the headunit,

can you run active? or stuck with passive

or are the fronts running off head unit as well?

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Do 6.5's fit? If so.....

Maybe these ID for $189

http://www.wooferset...ker-system.aspx

What size are the speakers all around?,,,,,,I looked & got different answers.

Edited by azagtoth502

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

for the money you could also try some seas tweeters. Their lower line isnt bad on pricing.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lol this dude right here . bud i want something that is a comp set not three different things no to be rude your helping but like the guy above you posted

lol this dude right here . bud i want something that is a comp set not three different things no to be rude your helping but like the guy above you posted

you work for a car audio installer and you can even realize that is a fucking comp set? just cause it doesn't come prepackaged doesn't make it not one. my suggestion s run stock until you get better

mcintoshsigz.png