Alright. So I have a car that gets pretty good mileage (34 mpg) but I've always wanted a motorcycle.

I never thought crotch rockets were too logical for what i would be using it for, mainly commuting, and going on rides, deff not racing or going fast.

I love going fast, but I dont need the tickets. I have restraint, but i dont think its nessessary to have a bike that can do crazy things if I'm not going to use it that way.

Anyway, Heres the bike I'm looking at. I know you get what you pay for, but my buddy is a pro when it comes to bikes, and he could fix the brake, put a new ignition on it, and go over it to make sure its all safe.

Not only that, but living in wisconsin, its only useable 6 months out of the year anyway, lol

It's big enough for the highway, but not too big where it's monsterous.

I would deff get new tires, maby swap the bars out for something lower, but it wouldnt be at the top of my list, lol.

So here it is, let me know what you think. :pardon:

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/mcy/2353587166.html

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

its alright my buddy has one but honestly i would get a newer 500cc rocket but thats just me. I know my friend had fixed his a few times so that tells me they arent the most reliable things on the road.

You can find later model honda shadows from the later 80s that are in better condition. Id look for something newer to be honest with you. Easier to find parts and such and simply newer. If your willing to spend just a tiny bit more.

Edited by tonedeaf

listen to tonedeaf

i rode a Honda shadow for almost a year. its nothing to fast but was reliable and comfortable.

will you be a lone rider or will you have a companion?

If someone will be riding with you i suggest staying on 55mph roads as the interstate my shadow was working harder than i wanted trying to stay at 75mph.

I mostly will be by myself, I'm 5'9, 175lbs.

Good to know about the highway, I will be on small highways, but the speed limit is 65 here in Wisconsin on interstates, and 55 in other places. But I'll mostly be going on 55mph roads.

My lady will prolly ride alOmg sometimes, but not too often I would say.

I'll keep looking, and let this one pass.

Thanks for the input guys.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback