06 Chevy Cobalt SS Build DC Audio Build

Prepare for the rear mirror to be gone real quick. I did a 18" Treo SSi in the backseat of my cobalt las year an got so many looks lol. On 500w flexxed doors an windows even windshield moved

So im def tuned into this an reminds me to make my build log on here

2008 Yukon 2-18"s EVILS

TEAM SSA

TEAM AUDIOTEX

Prepare for the rear mirror to be gone real quick. I did a 18" Treo SSi in the backseat of my cobalt las year an got so many looks lol. On 500w flexxed doors an windows even windshield moved

So im def tuned into this an reminds me to make my build log on here

haha sounds like a plan i don't need that mirror anyway :drinks: ill def have to check out your build

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

got the temp made for the trunk was a pain since amps so big and trunks so small a lot needed cut thin so more corners broke while installing turned out pretty good my friend did almost all this work I'm pretty happy with it some glue got on the top of the carpet but

IMG_0944.jpg

testing top temp

IMG_0950.jpg

Inside view

IMG_0954.jpg

Finished besides moving highs amp and crossover to fit better

IMG_0956.jpg

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

having a problem with alt noise it came about when i installed my crossover RCA's are ran on the driver-side my big three runs into trunk which is on the passenger side without the crossover you don't hear anything?

Nice scope, can't wait to hear that 18 beating the car apart

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Nice scope, can't wait to hear that 18 beating the car apart

thanks and i know me too getting closer i just dont have much time to work with personal stuff going on but its coming together

Install of AVH-P4300DVD

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

Installed 15K Hid's now i just need to get the fog light kit

IMG_1047.jpg

Driving :)

IMG_1049.jpg

Archived