EricM9104 Posted October 3, 2007 Report Posted October 3, 2007 Meh, I was bored and made a video, I'll post a link to it after it's done uploading to Youtube. Soon I'm gonna go out and hook my sub up in my truck and make a vid of that. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
EricM9104 Posted October 3, 2007 Author Report Posted October 3, 2007 Here's the link to my Youtube channel. http://youtube.com/profile?user=Eric9104 The video is done uploading but processing now, I'm out to make another video. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
EricM9104 Posted October 4, 2007 Author Report Posted October 4, 2007 Second vid's up! Now processing, should be ready to view in 5 minutes. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.