can you guys help me word what i should say when i call them. also what should i do in the case that i dont have a chance to call and i get arested should i bring my cell with me to the station then write a statement and show them my cell?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

So you're definitely going to call the police regardless of whether or not you get in touch with your PO?

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

all i can do atm is email her she wont be in till tuesday and thats what i have done so far by that time they will have prolly already came and picked me up

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I know there are lines that they do not even have to tell you that are being recorded.. good example, if you ever get a phone call from a Detective and you don't hear no beeps... you can bet it is being recorded. And they can even lie and say its a secure line or unmonitored, that doesn't matter...

have fun with them and ask them if that ever happens if it is a recorded line and if they say no, then ask that man if he ever commited a crime of dishonesty, false statement or perjury? He has to answer yes because he just lied to you... (admitting he is dishonest and a lyer!) (Aint nothing gonna come out of it, but it is fun forcing a cop to admit they are liars) if he answers no, he committed all 3 again... any time you contact a police officer you are entangled in a legal meeting... so those 3 laws are in effect...

I don't mean any disrespect to any law enforcement officers, I just am a guy that believes everyone has to live by the rules...

I'd just say something like, "I went to my vehicle to grab my cell phone when I noticed that my car had been tampered with. I went through my car to make sure nothing was missing, then I noticed my cell phone had also been tampered with. I went through my text messages and noticed that my ex-girlfriend sent me a text saying she had broken into my car and stolen my phone for a few hours, so I'm calling to press charges and file a police report."

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

all i can do atm is email her she wont be in till tuesday and thats what i have done so far by that time they will have prolly already came and picked me up

Explain in full detail to her in the email about what happened and get a copy of all the text messages emailed to her IN CASE THAT HAPPENS...

I have seen a parole officer save a parolees ass over an assault charge because he got into a fight with someone and was jumped and had a witness give a statement to the parole officer and the parole officer relayed that info to the State Attourney and they dropped the charges on him, it also kept him from going back to prison...

i cant email her the texts though my phone doesnt work like that i could leave my phone with my mom and have her show my po though

I doubt they're coming to get you, dude. We shall see. Keep us posted.

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

I doubt they're coming to get you, dude. We shall see. Keep us posted.

they came to my house tuesday night to tell me to stop texting her and i was like wtf are you talking about. but now that she signed a statement its just a matter of days. the worst part is sitting here on house arest i hate this stupid bitch i just wish she would go die everytime i get a new gf she tries to ruin my life some more

ill keep replying to this everyday if thers a ever a period of more then 15 hours that i didnt reply then thats what happend

Archived