I had BB install a head unit in my first car about 10 years ago. Once I figured out what I was doing, and it came time to install another HU, I took the one BB installed out, and there were lose wires everywhere. They had just wrapped electrical tape around the wires, which of course over time, came loose.

Mike Roth

well they are in teh dealings with teh store manger right now, they have said that i get to install everything next, o boy working behind someone else, EHHHH..... the guy who owns teh car is in the marines, and is on a 2 week leave now, so there isnt much time hes at the end of teh first wekk already, so we shale see what becomes of this

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

lol.....now finally I am getting job at circuit city whooo as a sales person....yah whooo to me....that why I will never work at best buy lol

circuit city is sooooo much better :rolleyes:

circuit city is just as bad imo, no one there knows what they're doing

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

those BIG retail monster stores cant afford a real installer!!! those guys make min wage, but they get to call themselves installers... chicks dig them! :lol: LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest MegaloManiac
those BIG retail monster stores cant afford a real installer!!! those guys make min wage, but they get to call themselves installers... chicks dig them! :lol: LOL

my friend works at best buy, but he actually knows what he is doing. he got promoted pretty quick(within 1 year). he makes around $14+ an hour now