whats up whith DC power Inc?

Dc ftw...got my alt in two days

yeah like others said there super busy, they build units for the military iirc?

CS isnt about picking & choosing who u deal with, EVERYBODY should get their products in a timely manner.

thats dc power for ya...

yep... :shrug:

GL tryin to get ur stuff, theres a reason i wont even CONSIDER doin business with some companies. :nea:

As you rock the DC power logo in your sig? Hahaha

UMM... thats DC AUDIO... u phail... :rofl: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

I'll say it :peepwall: go over to SSA and post up your questions on their board DC is very active on the forums over there kind of the same wait though sometimes from what I have seen. Hell they said they were coming back here about a month and a half ago. We shall see. Good luck.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

thats dc power for ya...

yep... :shrug:

GL tryin to get ur stuff, theres a reason i wont even CONSIDER doin business with some companies. :nea:

yea i warned it would take a little bit of time thats why i ordered while i was deployed so the time wouldn't affect me. also was never told they were impossible to get a hold of sometimes.

Dc pwer ftw...got my alt in two days

yeah like others said there super busy, they build units for the military iirc?

:No:

you win some, you lose some

I'll say it :peepwall: go over to SSA and post up your questions on their board DC is very active on the forums over there kind of the same wait though sometimes from what I have seen. Hell they said they were coming back here about a month and a half ago. We shall see. Good luck.

going to try that now

you win some, you lose some

I waited 2 months for my 270A alt, and patience paid off....due to somebody messing up and possibly me talking to 3 different people I ended up with 3 of the 270's.....FTW

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

I waited 2 months for my 270A alt, and patience paid off....due to somebody messing up and possibly me talking to 3 different people I ended up with 3 of the 270's.....FTW

WTF?! :orly3:

their failures amuse me VERY much! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: X3! :lol:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

ask for ur money back and go with mech man

dont need all this bull shiting for something u all ready paid for

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived