Sonic Electronix

Are you using 3 as the hypotenus or one of the legs of the triangle?

And that box sounds good for 2 15's

Even if i did turn the subs around to normal would it still sound decent? trying to make it where it is sorta universal working both ways inverted and normal

Yea it would work either way. With them in normally your cubic feet would go down to around 6ish. Which is still ok.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Ok. The one day I dont bring home a calculator. Im roughyl doing these calculations.

A triangle with a hypotenuse of 3 will have legs with lengths of roughly 2.1 in. (Sin(45)*3)

So (.5*2.1)*2.1= roughly 2.205 for the area of that triangle.

So to find out how much area the 45 takes up multiply that number (2.205) and multiply it by how long the 45 piece will be.

OKay another challenge :D do the same for 4 1/2 inch hypotenuse and 2 1/4 inch height.

sorry i havent had geometry in a couple years i totally forgot.

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

A right triangle with a hypotenuse of 4.5 actually has a height of 3.15.

The area of that triangle would be roughly 4.96.

EDIT: I think you are trying to take the wood thickness into account and are confusing yourself.

Edited by blownengine

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

EDIT: I think you are trying to take the wood thickness into account and are confusing yourself.

how? because i drew it out on a piece of paper to actual size like it would be? although i dont have a protractor so idk if the angles are correct

so it will take up around .5 square inches per corner?

Yes i am.. I am measuring how much the whole thing will take up not just the actual closed air space

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

how? because i drew it out on a piece of paper to actual size like it would be? although i dont have a protractor so idk if the angles are correct

Yes i am.. I am measuring how much the whole thing will take up not just the actual closed air space

Sorry. You switched your numbers so I thought you might be getting confused.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Sorry. You switched your numbers so I thought you might be getting confused.

okay so WITHOUT TAKING IN WOOD WIDTH. 3 inch hypotenuse and a 1.5 inch height i believe? how much space would that take up? Also did you times it by the height of my box? and when you times them together you have to minus the 3/4 inch of both of the wood top and bottom?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Ok now I am getting confused. I just didnt know if you were using that length as the inside or outside of the 45.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Ok now I am getting confused. I just didnt know if you were using that length as the inside or outside of the 45.

do you think the box will be efficient or sound like total dog shit?

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Bump for anyone elses opinion?

Opinions will be nice?

UPDATED: Only 1 common port wall so that is over with.

Torres215s.png

Lvl315sbox.png

Lvl315sport.png

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Can you post a picture of Torres after you corrected the port walls so we can check it?

Big 3 with Yellow Top