Hello all! David in Germany here (not David from Germany) as this is my introduction here is a little about me. I am a shade tree installer that has been installing for the last 20 years under trees from Florida to Germany. I presently live in Germany and work for Uncle Sam. Some of you know me from Fosgates's forums so to you all that know me "sup guys!" and the rest of you, Nice to meet you!

So just to get in the flow of things, here is my present daily driver install and my 1st IB install that is still a build in pregress and is by no means finished so please be nice ;)

I have to say this was an adventure.. I think the minor stuff I had to go through to get the baffles built correctly and the little things with the car NOT wanting an IB setup has made this one of the most challenging installs I have done in my car. I am still not completely finished with cleaning up the amps and some small air leaks but over all, I LIKE IT!

So without further bla bla.

Test fitting the baffle mount

P1020385.JPG

P1020384.JPG

I decided to go with swappable baffles but then realized I needed a double baffle just so the sub would clear the back seat (does not fold down)

P1020387.JPG

P1020386.JPG

Oh this will be tight..

P1020389.JPG

P1020390.JPG

P1020391.JPG

In the car (93 Celica)

P1020392.JPG

P1020393.JPG

The gaskets are so snug I had to put them in place with a scraper

P1020395.JPG

In place!!!!

P1020394.JPG

Since I took the pic above I have used alot of edead around the edges

and I think i have taken care and made a good seal. :)

Now time to figure out how to make the amps pretty...

P1020396.JPG

SO what do you all think?

Edited by david in germany

Looks good man good job!, Hows it sound? any vids?

Thanks!

I love the sound of it! I have done many boxes in this car and this setup is by far the most enjoyable sounding one yet!

Fun to have friends ride in the car and see them rubbing there noses from the base tickling it! :) I did have to be really careful with the frequencies because of the low capabilities in it. SSF is set at about 25-28 HZ and has done wonders! No vids yet though.

Edited by david in germany

looks good! what type of subs are those?

keep up the good work, i think this is gonna be a really sweet setup when its done!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.