I was wondering if anyone takes classes there or knows anyone who does? Like is it worth it or would I be better off learning from like a shop or something. I wanna get into learning a lot about engines and building or repairing them if I want or have to. There arent many shops or personal Mechanics you can trust out there. They usually mess something up so I'll have to pay more or keep coming back to them in the long run.

Also I'm trying to Build up an Chevy 400 SB on a Budget of 7k anyone in Sacramento Or anywhere in Northern Cali have that "go to shop" thats does great work.

at wyotech??? ive been here for about 4 months.. i LOVE it.and they teach a SHIT LOAD more than a Community college does..they go WAY more in depth.i doubt your comminity college had every tool and machine known to man. plus you gotta work 2 years in the field to get ASE certs. as long as ya pass em and goin here 6 months counts as a year. plus i can take ASE tests here..all of em. if i wanted but i cant.

If anyone is thinking about taking the automotive program at wyotech. I recommend it.

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

merged with last months post! :)

Thanks, i didnt wanna grave dig

at wyotech??? ive been here for about 4 months.. i LOVE it.and they teach a SHIT LOAD more than a Community college does..they go WAY more in depth.i doubt your comminity college had every tool and machine known to man. plus you gotta work 2 years in the field to get ASE certs. as long as ya pass em and goin here 6 months counts as a year. plus i can take ASE tests here..all of em. if i wanted but i cant.

If anyone is thinking about taking the automotive program at wyotech. I recommend it.

Thanks, good stuff to hear.