2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

Yea the stock ride can take some serious bumps in the road. Its nice flying by cars and trucks (especially lifted trucks) that slow down for bumps and we can hit them at 50 while they are doing 10 over them. I'm thinking about doing air ride on mine. Drill out the spot welds in the spare tire well, take out the hump and put the tank there. There is a nice spot on the passenger side of the back by them bumper under the plastic panel where a compressor or 2 could go. Just trying to save up the money is the hard part for me right now.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Man this is a really epic build. It resembles mine in a lot of ways but yours is much further along in the process. I chuckled when I saw all of the TV's because I did the same thing. My Civic is another compact car that has a lot of room. Mad props on runnin the Warhorse on 2 batteries that's unheard of. You've got me googling that model, If I can save some weight by having less but more powerful batteries I'm all for it. I subbed your YT BTW. Killer build man keep movin forward!

Thanks and these batteries definitely are amazing and I got everything to fit tight thanks to them and they're running strong I highly recommend them to anyone. And props to your build you got a nice setup.

Yea the stock ride can take some serious bumps in the road. Its nice flying by cars and trucks (especially lifted trucks) that slow down for bumps and we can hit them at 50 while they are doing 10 over them. I'm thinking about doing air ride on mine. Drill out the spot welds in the spare tire well, take out the hump and put the tank there. There is a nice spot on the passenger side of the back by them bumper under the plastic panel where a compressor or 2 could go. Just trying to save up the money is the hard part for me right now.

I know exactly what spot your talking about I was gonna put some batteries there but luckily I got away with just using 2no problem but its a nice spot for almost anything you need to tuck in there.

I really like the fact that you paired up some gear that pretty nobody would ever think of putting together. Everybody and their brother does all DC or Sundown with SSA etc etc. A horse with SMD 15's is very unique and I give ya a lot of props for that. Trunk builds FTMFW! Have you ever clamped that amp to see what you're actually getting out of it with your application? One more thing... do I even wanna ask how much those batteries run? I'm seriously lookin into grabbin a few of them. Kicker dealers FTW!

I really like the fact that you paired up some gear that pretty nobody would ever think of putting together. Everybody and their brother does all DC or Sundown with SSA etc etc. A horse with SMD 15's is very unique and I give ya a lot of props for that. Trunk builds FTMFW! Have you ever clamped that amp to see what you're actually getting out of it with your application? One more thing... do I even wanna ask how much those batteries run? I'm seriously lookin into grabbin a few of them. Kicker dealers FTW!

I haven't clamped it recently but when I do I'll post the numbers and those batteries retail for 600 but if you look around you could get them cheaper I got mine for about 300.

Archived