DC Sound Lab

I just bought a level 4 15 the other day and im new to dc but i have a ext. cab s10 and i need to know what kind of box i should build i know it recomends ported but i have always liked the way sealed sounds and not only that i have limited space to work with any advice would help... i just wanna push this sub to the max and get the most out of it i can also amp recmendations would be great too

Edited by Nick0118

Is that guessing or did you actually measure?

And I would definitely recommend ported, it will sound great if built properly! :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Is that guessing or did you actually measure?

And I would definitely recommend ported, it will sound great if built properly! :)

Those are actual messurments, and i am awsome at building sealed boxs, but this will be my first ported, so i wanna make sure i know what im doing first... and not only that i dont get the whole tunneing the box i thought you only builtem for the cubic ft they reccomend

Alright, I'll work on a design tomorrow for you. It's not hard to build a box, and tuning isn't hard to figure out either, Torres box calculator tells you pretty much everything you need to know when building it.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Alright, I'll work on a design tomorrow for you. It's not hard to build a box, and tuning isn't hard to figure out either, Torres box calculator tells you pretty much everything you need to know when building it.

hmm i cant say ive ever heard of that, but im hopeing that this system will be one of my loudest yet... ive had every thing from a mtx ts85 to two kicker 15 comps, so im keepin my fingers crossed because from what ive seen DC is amazing, and thanks for your help