RE Audio RE Components

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

I have been on a few forums, I mainly go to Caraudio.com and theofficial RE forum I can't find decent info on the RE components.  I want to get some they are only about $150 at a  local dealer(RE doesnt sell direct pricing anymore :( ).

I got a little more than few questions i hope they can all be answered.

How is the quality?

Is it clear at 100 watts?

Can I give more power to it?

Is the Midbass good?

Is the tweeter overwelming?

Can it infinite baffle well?

Does it sound ok when its not staged?

What is the best amount of power to give for daily driving without over heating anything?(i'd like to be able for them to go loud)

I'm not too interested in the XXX components

for 1 out of my budget

2 they are big,well the new series should be smalller since they use the Neodyminium motor instead of that XBL2 big one.

pms,emails or post right here so everone can learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Tommy uses them in his "Ho Problems" truck so they cant be all that bad ;)

Yeah all 24 of them ;D

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

• 1 month later...

I actually have 2 sets of components

The first set is perfectly normal and works perfectly. Came from the factory with nothing wrong.

The second set has 1 messed up x over and the glue is coming off the midbass speakers. The crossovers you can get from free from RE, because I ordered these components new and they came with 2 messed up x overs, I contacted RE and they were supposed to send me 2 new x overs but instead they only sent 1. If you want I can contact RE for you and they should send you a new xover. Again only 1 x over is broken with the second set.

As for the glue on the 2nd set that I have for sale, you can either just fix it yourself, because only about 1 cm of glue has come off the surround of the speaker.

I would rate these components an 8 1/2 out of 10. They sounds clear and the bass on them is really really good.

I am selling the perfect component set for $99, there is nothing wrong with it, and if you want both sets of components I will sell them for $149 total.

For reference you can find me on ebay as exton28s

I have almost 99% positive feedback on almost 200 purchases through ebay.

Trust me I am not out here to steal your money, its more like I am just trying to clear out my garage.

Image784.jpg

• 3 weeks later...