I actually have 2 sets of components
The first set is perfectly normal and works perfectly. Came from the factory with nothing wrong.
The second set has 1 messed up x over and the glue is coming off the midbass speakers. The crossovers you can get from free from RE, because I ordered these components new and they came with 2 messed up x overs, I contacted RE and they were supposed to send me 2 new x overs but instead they only sent 1. If you want I can contact RE for you and they should send you a new xover. Again only 1 x over is broken with the second set.
As for the glue on the 2nd set that I have for sale, you can either just fix it yourself, because only about 1 cm of glue has come off the surround of the speaker.
I would rate these components an 8 1/2 out of 10. They sounds clear and the bass on them is really really good.
I am selling the perfect component set for $99, there is nothing wrong with it, and if you want both sets of components I will sell them for $149 total.
For reference you can find me on ebay as exton28s
I have almost 99% positive feedback on almost 200 purchases through ebay.
Trust me I am not out here to steal your money, its more like I am just trying to clear out my garage.