Sonic Electronix

i paid 95 shipped for a pair of re se motors then 40 shipped for a pair of 12 spoke baskets with gasgets. got terminals from robot underground on ebay then got the recone from fi for 83 ish shipped so over all it cost me

170 to build a new older style re se 12" sub

so its almost the same as buying a re se but u cant buy this style anymore not new atleast

to build a sub from scratch though like to not buy a recone but the parts to make one robotunderground told me he could do all the parts i need for a recone for about 60

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Thinking about ordering the 12 spoke psi or robot underground basket, seems like these are the most popular as far as parts that fit them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item335d6c8799

http://fixmyspeaker....ails.php?pid=17

I think im right here ???

At least until i can get back on CACO and maybe get a better deal but these are the type im looking at.

Edited by anthonyott99
rwhops.jpg

ok guys ive basically decided on the 12 spoke basket from one of the above sites but im still having an extreme amount of trouble finding motors for them !! Does anone know of a place other than CACO to find motors for these ?? I know that alot of different manufacturer's used these baskets and they accept many different motors and i would love to find some tc9 motors but im not having any luck finding anything, plus im only wanting a sub that can handle like 600 watts Rms so i dont need something as huge as the tc9's !! Please help !!!!!

rwhops.jpg

most baskets are universale as far as what theyll mount to realisticly u can mod a motor or basket to word together why not post a wanted add here in the for sale section just make sure u buy from someone who has posative feed back thats why i like caco cause they have the i trader right there

i wouldnt get a basket from robotunderground for 40 i got 2 just like that with gaskets shipped on caco it was used but i mean a basket is a basket. i ended up painting them red anyway

i got a re se motor and red basket with robotunderground terminals all cleaned and ready for a recone cough :P

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

most baskets are universale as far as what theyll mount to realisticly u can mod a motor or basket to word together why not post a wanted add here in the for sale section just make sure u buy from someone who has posative feed back thats why i like caco cause they have the i trader right there

i wouldnt get a basket from robotunderground for 40 i got 2 just like that with gaskets shipped on caco it was used but i mean a basket is a basket. i ended up painting them red anyway

Thanks man, yeah i think CACO is having some server problems today but i will keep looking on there for baskets and motors, you got two 12 spoke 12" baskets for 40 bucks shipped ???

rwhops.jpg

yes i think i messed that up when i posted my totall cost orignally