2000 Acura Integra GS 4 door

Been a while, and I've been real busy taking care of a 6 month old. But I have gotten a little further. Did more sanding and bondo.

Picturegb094.jpg

Picturegb095.jpg

And it looks like I'm ready for vinyl. Hopefully I'll be sending them off next week to get wrapped.

Picturegb093.jpg

Picturegb096.jpg

On the performance side...installed a Ingalls camber kit.

Picturegb091.jpg

Picturegb092.jpg

A small update for now.

Looks good, I've always loved these cars but have not had a chance to own one yet. I'm glad you ditched those rims as well. Keep up the progress

Thanks I'm trying to get it done, with what I got. Hopefully I can order my mids/high amp next week.

Looks good, I've always loved these cars but have not had a chance to own one yet. I'm glad you ditched those rims as well. Keep up the progress

Thanks I'm trying to get it done, with what I got. Hopefully I can order my mids/high amp next week.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while but time for a small update. Since I wasnt going to use grills, I wanted another way to hide the screws but make it look awesome at the same time. So I took a que from Robola46's crazy Beryllium bmw and had the guys in the machine shop at my job make me a couple of these.

0975706a.jpg

87cc6a5a.jpg

21023977.jpg

for both 8's and the 6.5's

31543f2b.jpg

Took them home and drilled them myself.

45021c34.jpg

Archived