Jump to content

Just Lost My Best Friend


Recommended Posts

Posted

yup my gf of 2 year walked out on me and my newest puppy and the day she did i broke down and my puppy came up and started 2 give me kisses and lay next to me

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

keep your head high man, loosing someone you love (pet or person) is always a hard thing and it happens too damn often, youv got my prayers bro

Posted

They just know what to do.. evening if they are having a bad day, they put us first.. I sometimes wished they could talk to us, but then I would be worried about what they would say..

Posted

lol i talk to my dog all the time she is my way 2 vent/cry to when i need some one 2 do it to

more then likey thinking im nuts :lol:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Well it's been 3wks today since we lost our baby.. Its had its ups and downs, but it will improve in time. I know i do feel better that he is right next to me at night sitting on my nightstand.. I miss his looks and welcome home tail wags..

Posted

Well it's been 3wks today since we lost our baby.. Its had its ups and downs, but it will improve in time. I know i do feel better that he is right next to me at night sitting on my nightstand.. I miss his looks and welcome home tail wags..

He's still there, you just can't hold him for real. You'll be alright man.

@ whoever posted about their ex taking the dog, that's fucked up...for real. If I got in a relationship and she took MY two dogs (that actually turn 2 months tomorrow :yahoo:) that shit wouldn't fly easy...

POTATO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...