mazdaspl Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 I know lots of us have different thoughts on this subject, but to me pets mean everything. My wife and I dont have any kids of our own so we treat our pets like our kids.. Well today we lost one of our kids.. To you animal lovers out there you know the pain we are feeling.. We had our son Bubba for almost 10years.. He the most loyal dog that I have ever owned. He was there when I needed him to either talk to, or just lounge around with.. I will never have another dog like him.. I know some of us out there get another pet to fill the void of loss, but I can't do that anymore.. We have in the past, but the pain and emotions are just to much to handle on us.. Our Big Boy Bubba, We will miss him everyday..
OrionStang Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry to hear. Stay up, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
IKicker610 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry on your loss man, its very tough. You never forgot them 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 5% Tint All Around Current Set Up: Link
gally Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 so sorry for your loss 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
BassJunkie Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry to hear this bro, losing a dog is like losing a family member =\ 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
MrSkippyJ Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Same with my wife and me, no kids only dogs. I would be lost without my little 5lbs maltese! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
conley916 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Yeah that shit sucks man, sorry to hear that. 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
mazdaspl Posted May 23, 2011 Author Report Posted May 23, 2011 Thanks alot guys.. Its great to have my SMD family for support... Jay
C-Fizzy Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Sorry for your loss, Jay. I felt the same way when I lost my 14 yr old German Shepherd. It's hard for the first week or so. But just keep your head up and think about how he's in his own paradise now. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Winn Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 Same with my wife and me, no kids only dogs. I would be lost without my little 5lbs maltese! Yea without my puppy maltese luna. I would freak. I love that dog more than anything. I would hate to lose a dog i love im sorry man i know how it feels. Im BIG ON DOGS. I LOVE THEM. and shit like this tears my stomach up to the next level You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.