I will be upgrading my battery to an xs along with a dc h/o alt. Its all going in a dodge ram and need to order my wiring was looking at knu and was just gonna go with there 1/0 amp wiring kit. Would that be good? Was gonna do a run of 0 gauge from batt. to a distro. block then run 4 gauge to each amp would that work?

What amplifiers are they? what size alternator and what XS battery? Also what subwoofers you going to be running?

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Sorry i guess i should have posted that. Sub amp is a sundown saz-2500 4 channel will most likely be a sundown 100.4 will probably order in the next few days. Batter is the xs 6500 as it is what i can fit under the hood (plan on adding another in the back later on). Alternator is the DC H/O 270 amp alternator. Still havent decided on subs yet as they have been the toughest to pick out so far so im waiting on some more pay checks and will probably get them last.

You trying to run 14.4v full tilt while sitting? haha you only need 1 good run of 0/1 and a big III man that alternator/battery combo will power those amplifiers just fine with ease. The kit will be fine. Oh didnt see the 4 ga distro DO NOT run 4 ga to that 2500 it will NOT like it 0ga all the way... You're going to have to figure something out. Buy a 0/4ga stinger for $20 on amazon run 0ga to your 2500 and 4 ga to your 100.4 then big III with the rest of the wire (since its a truck you should have plenty out of 17ft.)

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Alright, i was just trying to figure out how to get both the amps powered. So just make 2 seperate runs of power wire to the front correct? And yeah the amp and battery just making myself safe haha wanna get the most out of my system and not cheap out on the electrical.

Hey guys just wondering if i should order the 0 gauge knu concept and go ahead and order the dual amp kit instead of the single. The i could just run one run to my mono block and the other to my 4 cannel or would that wire be to much for that 4 channel? Trying to get everything ordered up.

SAbout to spend quite a bit on sound deadener, have a xs d6500 coming and gonna get that alt coming and get all that setup before i get into my subs. Sorry for the simple questions just wanna get this setup right to begin with so i can always upgrade without having to re-wire stuff.

Yeah i plan on it in the future for now i was just gonna run the batt under the hood and the alt as im only gonna be running about 1500 watts. Later on i plan on adding more subs and some more amps at which time i thought i would add some in the back. For now i just kinda want to get the basic stuff like the battery and alt and a simple amp kit that way later on i can i only have to add in more runs of 0 gauge. So basically just going over the top right now on my electrical so i can upgrade later on without changing all that.

If I were you, I would put the XS battery in the back. Keep your stock batt under the hood. Do a run of 0 gauge for power from the front batt to the rear batt. Ground your rear batt to the frame. Then do 0 gauge from your rear batt to the 2500. And 4 gauge from the rear batt to the 100.4. Then later on if you wanna upgrade, you can just move the 6500 under the hood, and put a new batt in the rear. That's just what I'd do.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Yeah that actually sounds like a good plan, i was just told not to mix batteries so on another forum so i wasnt positive if it was okay to run the xs and my other battery which im pretty sure is a lead battery together....any idea on that? And im guessing just order the 0 gauge amp kit and a 4 gauge kit correct? instead of the dual 0 gauge?