Well Im very anxious waiting for the dd to come back to me. So I had to buy another toy to keep me from drooling too much.

As I said in another post about my new temp amp, Ill buy a camera when I get my sub. Well I couldnt wait, and bought a digital video camera today with a 30gb hard drive..

I made a video, a very funny video I guess... and as soon as i can figure out how to change the mod filetype to something I can edit in windows movie maker and shrink it, I will upload it.

Dude, when you were like putting the remote control to the back window or something.. what did that do? Seemed like the tint like disappeared lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

nah, i was just adjusting the volume with the remote. it dont go through the tint to well unless its close enough.

Im uploading the video to you tube because photobucket cut the last 4 minutes off.. I had a lil duckie action for assman. It was still kinda banging for one sub having almost the complete foam unglued. I think it should be just about ready to go back in my trunk for round 2.

and keep in mind, that 1 sub is barly working... but I still continued to pound it. :lol:

Just a lil video on my way to my buddies shop. The kicker l7 that the surround came off of seems to be holding up fine again. I cant wait to get my gain/bass boost knob from SMD so that I can actully run a little bass boost on the amp since it is running 0 boost with no knob, but in the mean time its nice that it bangs a bit louder with the sub fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfu2UukyT0

As i said before, the reason Id rather pay a little more for my ports and support my local dealers if can be done. This kind of skill, and knowledge, tips, and help from a old competitors point of view is priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFU-JuoDV-Q

He has a few pictures of his old blazer on the wall I tried to get a video of, along with some of his trophies, most of them are first place finals, nationals, record holders etc...

Archived