Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People who say they have the loudest system with there walmart brands and sealed boxes. Remind me of mustang owners alot but thats a different story lol

fuckin mustang users. ive seen stang nuthuggers talk mad shit about how their 6 banger can beat v8s all day blah blah blah. when the 6 doesnt even have work done to it

pfft i hate stang fan boys. i destroyed this kid in his assuming v6 stanger in a vw new bettle, and he was trying chirped his tires and everything off the line.. i mean honestly. get over yourself..(btw it was a 2001 vw bettle, 1.8 turbo manual trans no mods)

anyways i think its been said before but i hate when a build starts to snowball out of control.. nothing worse than being excited to get a build dont then one thing adding onto another and another till your now 2-3 more weeks from getting it done...

I hate not having enough room in my car. Also when you say your getting a 3500 watt amp with a single sub and they say your gonna bust your windows out. Then they say how someone they knew had a 6000 watt amp (probably max rating) that cranked it up and busted their windows.orly3.gif It's getting to the point where I just agree and say that's cool.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

when you finish your build and the next day you see a design you like better and start a rebuild and dont have the money lmao

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

Dumbasses that think they know everything but they dont know jack shit.

For example in only 13 but i went to a car audio shop and they had a horrible ground it was on paint and it was like 12 guage and i mentioned that the amp takes 8 guage inputs i said why not sand down the paint to make better and not have problems in the future he said what do you know youur a little fat kid (I weigh 269 lbs) so I am walking home from the school 2 days later and But of course the owner syas the amp cuts off WTF ???? Didnt i mention that a few days before :angry2::huh:-_-:rolleyes:

Archived