Stock 70A alt + D3100 enough for ~3000RMS??

You have a really small stock alt but ur running a single t1000 plus ur high amps how is that 3000wrms? And an H/O alt for ur car will cost 800$ who did you call to get that quote? look at excessive amerage great prices, customer service, and great products imo. I would say you should be fine looking at ur setup its not 3k tho

Ok kool.. the $800 was just my estimation.. i live in the Caribbean... and shipping costs and customs duty almost doubles the original price.. thats why i said $800.. And about the 3K.. i just figured to get the total you add the rated RMS for each amplifier.. is that incorrect?

Oh i see give a couple companies a call excessive amerage,mechman,ect ur rf t10001is rated at 1k and i dont see ur mid amps being rated at 2k between both of them u may have a total of 1500-1800rms and the boss isnt got to get rated so u should be fine on roughly 1.5k or less with stock electrical add that xs power battery but i would def. look into getting a bigger alt between impedence rise and other factors u should fine

www.wooferwarehouse.com

batteries are only gonna help you so much. you are gonna get to the point were your voltage is gonna go down and it will stay down unless you turn it down. even though you add batteries you gotta keep in mind that the alt is whats keeping those batteries charged. so adding more batteries will only go so far and then you will be back to low voltage since your alt cant keep up

What Size alt would i need? would a 180A be enough?

You have a really small stock alt but ur running a single t1000 plus ur high amps how is that 3000wrms? And an H/O alt for ur car will cost 800$ who did you call to get that quote? look at excessive amerage great prices, customer service, and great products imo. I would say you should be fine looking at ur setup its not 3k tho

Ok kool.. the $800 was just my estimation.. i live in the Caribbean... and shipping costs and customs duty almost doubles the original price.. thats why i said $800.. And about the 3K.. i just figured to get the total you add the rated RMS for each amplifier.. is that incorrect?

Oh i see give a couple companies a call excessive amerage,mechman,ect ur rf t10001is rated at 1k and i dont see ur mid amps being rated at 2k between both of them u may have a total of 1500-1800rms and the boss isnt got to get rated so u should be fine on roughly 1.5k or less with stock electrical add that xs power battery but i would def. look into getting a bigger alt between impedence rise and other factors u should fine

The day i buy another excessive amperage is the day i roll over i my grave. :lol:

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

batteries are only gonna help you so much. you are gonna get to the point were your voltage is gonna go down and it will stay down unless you turn it down. even though you add batteries you gotta keep in mind that the alt is whats keeping those batteries charged. so adding more batteries will only go so far and then you will be back to low voltage since your alt cant keep up

What Size alt would i need? would a 180A be enough?

Different companies offer different models and sizes i would get the biggest in ur price range in case u want to upgrade power in the future

www.wooferwarehouse.com