FieroGrande Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 Nice vids bro! Thats definitly slumping good! Quote
FI_Aaron Posted October 25, 2007 Report Posted October 25, 2007 Any song requests?There's a perfect store window a few miles down the road from my house that I've flexed before but its only a couple blocks around the corner from the police station so I'm worried about trying to take a vid. Last I heard the max fine around here for violation of noise ordinance was a little over $1000. After the ticket I just got at the beach my wife would kill me if I got another. yea throw some trae in the hood in there... Lil Wayne My house Trae Screwed Up Quote Lets Go Ski
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.