I was wondering how things were going. I see you built a new box/ altered the one from before. Hows it doing compared to those two on burps? I've REALLY wanted to make it to the last two comps, but got out of work too late to justify driving almost 4 hours roundtrip for <2hours of comp. How'd things go at the last few if you've been?

Nice vids btw.

Do you think you'd have some time when I could swing by this week and try out a few things on the t/l? Thanks.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I was wondering how things were going. I see you built a new box/ altered the one from before. Hows it doing compared to those two on burps? I've REALLY wanted to make it to the last two comps, but got out of work too late to justify driving almost 4 hours roundtrip for <2hours of comp. How'd things go at the last few if you've been?

Nice vids btw.

Do you think you'd have some time when I could swing by this week and try out a few things on the t/l? Thanks.

The boxes you gave me were loud but I absolutely had to get the tuning back down low so I modified my old box. I did a quick testing session and hit a 147.7 w/ the current box (13.5ft w/ 192.5in of port tuned to 31hz). That was without any batteries in the back. I've also removed my second alt because of computer voltage issues I'm getting o2 sensor codes and the dealership is blaming it on my system. These vids were made off the stock alt and a single red top under the hood. I'm seeing dips down to 10v and I still peaked with a 146.8 on music playing Hypnotize.

The show yesterday was packed. More people than I've ever seen there. Mostly highschool kids though. I only did street bass where Walt (blue civic hatch w/ 4 15s) beat me again by .1 at the last second. I haven't competed in spl because its just not as fun anymore. Going head to head in Street Bass is where all the excitement is. I would rather lose in it than win playing a 3sec burp.

Next weekend is Octoberfest. There is a car show and spl soundoff held by NSPL. Most of us will be there. The last points show for this season is Oct 20th then nothing until Nov 10th. They have a new set of rules for next season. There are wall classes now to keep setups like Todd's walled Ranger out of the street classes but you would also be considered a wall since you're box is above the window line. If they go by the back glass then I'm also going to the walled class because since moving my subs to the top of the box the subs itself sits just above the bottom of my back glass. However, when I asked about their string test he said it went down the side of the vehicle in which I could still pass.

My work schedule fluctuates almost daily. Currently Mon & Wed I should be home by 5pm and Tue, Thur, & Fri I should be home by 4pm. Just let me know when you'd like to stop by.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

kick ass vids man!!!
damn looks like it beats!

Any song requests?

There's a perfect store window a few miles down the road from my house that I've flexed before but its only a couple blocks around the corner from the police station so I'm worried about trying to take a vid. Last I heard the max fine around here for violation of noise ordinance was a little over $1000. After the ticket I just got at the beach my wife would kill me if I got another.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

The boxes you gave me were loud but I absolutely had to get the tuning back down low so I modified my old box. I did a quick testing session and hit a 147.7 w/ the current box (13.5ft w/ 192.5in of port tuned to 31hz). That was without any batteries in the back. I've also removed my second alt because of computer voltage issues I'm getting o2 sensor codes and the dealership is blaming it on my system. These vids were made off the stock alt and a single red top under the hood. I'm seeing dips down to 10v and I still peaked with a 146.8 on music playing Hypnotize.

The show yesterday was packed. More people than I've ever seen there. Mostly highschool kids though. I only did street bass where Walt (blue civic hatch w/ 4 15s) beat me again by .1 at the last second. I haven't competed in spl because its just not as fun anymore. Going head to head in Street Bass is where all the excitement is. I would rather lose in it than win playing a 3sec burp.

Next weekend is Octoberfest. There is a car show and spl soundoff held by NSPL. Most of us will be there. The last points show for this season is Oct 20th then nothing until Nov 10th. They have a new set of rules for next season. There are wall classes now to keep setups like Todd's walled Ranger out of the street classes but you would also be considered a wall since you're box is above the window line. If they go by the back glass then I'm also going to the walled class because since moving my subs to the top of the box the subs itself sits just above the bottom of my back glass. However, when I asked about their string test he said it went down the side of the vehicle in which I could still pass.

My work schedule fluctuates almost daily. Currently Mon & Wed I should be home by 5pm and Tue, Thur, & Fri I should be home by 4pm. Just let me know when you'd like to stop by.

Really wish I could've made it :( Oh well. Great scores with the stock alt, especially on music. I really liked the sound of your lower tune myself, and I'm glad just switching the position of the subs gained you that much. If there's a show next weekend I'll see if I can't make it, my stock alt is dying now, so voltage drops are getting worse and I'm afraid to stress it as hard. I'm going to throw in a 2nd run of 1/0 if I can and see if that doesn't do a little (gained me 1v and over 1db last time). If I can get some time when the wifes working late I'll give you a call. Can I find info on the show on the competitiononly site? Thanks.

I think the whole wall thing is kind of stupid, theres an obvious difference between a wall and what I have, but I don't care. It's worth being put in a class where I'll probably lose to be able to see out the back glass :lol:

Walts pretty tough to beat, sucks it was so close. Always next time.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

The show on the 13th is an NSPL show and is being held in Dillon Park. This is all the online info I can find. Its the last one on the list. I'll stop by Car Stero Plus this week and see if they have a flyer or something that I can email you.

http://www.nsplcompetition.com/index-21.cfm

The next Competition Only show is the following week on the 20th. They've been pretty slow lately about updating their website so no info on it yet.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

The show on the 13th is an NSPL show and is being held in Dillon Park. This is all the online info I can find. Its the last one on the list. I'll stop by Car Stero Plus this week and see if they have a flyer or something that I can email you.

http://www.nsplcompetition.com/index-21.cfm

The next Competition Only show is the following week on the 20th. They've been pretty slow lately about updating their website so no info on it yet.

Thanks, if you could do that it would be a huge help, but I'll see what I can find online too.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3