Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. I am hoping nothing else crazy happens. Last night I heard from one of my cousins that my cousin Joe's house had burnt down. She hadnt heard much but said she would keep me updated. Finally my cousin Joe got on facebook today. Was a loft fire and the ceiling fan in the kitchen fell. They cant stay in the house for a little while. Also this was an electrical fire. I was thinking it could have been from the damages of the tornadoes we had last month. They had to stay in a hotel for a little while after the tornadoes due to roof damage. They got moved back in cleaned up and Joe got his new building up. Well he then got called about a week ago to go back to his better paying job at volvo. Then last night the house caught fire. Its really been a crazy 2 months for them. I am truly glad it wasnt a complete loss because I hate to see him his wife and their kids lose it all.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Well not so good news. The roof in the kitchen fell in. They think the tornado may have caused some stretching in the wiring. Also it was a bit off on the foundation. Luckily the spray in insulation in the loft was so tight the house didnt burn to the ground. It had smoldered all day. The house was condemned and they are having to move everything out into storage and live in a hotel room again. So I ask for thoughts and prayers for my family as they go through this. Its been a rough 2 months for them. I dont want to see my cousin, his wife, or children have to go through this. Thankfully the red cross will be helping them. Im going to do all I can to help them out with moving and such.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Man that is just plain shitty bro, hope everything works out for your family, and i hope insurance can help take care of some of it.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

sorry to hear this man. my thoughts go out to your cousins

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco