Fuses really necessary?

Yeah, couldnt find them on sonicelctronix...but then found them on darvex. $5 per fuse is rape though. <_<

$5 for a ANL fuse is a hell of a deal.

If I tried to buy ANY ANL fuse locally it would cost between $9 to $12.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Yeah, couldnt find them on sonicelctronix...but then found them on darvex. $5 per fuse is rape though. <_<

$5 for a ANL fuse is a hell of a deal.

If I tried to buy ANY ANL fuse locally it would cost between $9 to $12.

It doesnt help knowing im about to spend $400 and its only on wire, RCAs, installation accessories, and no gear. Makes me cry sometimes. Thats a hell of a chunk of money that could go to a sub or amp. :bsflag::cray:

Next question, since im relocating the battery to the trink, should I ground the battery to the chassis or to the engine bay? It seems like grounding it to the engine ground would be a waste of wire. Just find a good grounding point in the trunk (i.e. strut tower} and call it a day?