Digital Designs DDSW6.5's

Model number DDSW6.5

Digital Designs 6.5" sub woofers D4 coils.

Brand new in box. Never installed. Including mounting rings that I made for an install that didnt happen. RIngs are double thick plywood, 1.5 in thick.

4.25 inch mounting depth. Recomended to install ported in around .5 cubes net tuned to 40hz.

$160.00 each shipped CONUS with the matching mounting ring. Im not interested in any trades just need cash for a new project.

Payment: Postal Money Order or cash. I do not use or accept Paypal.

img1553mf.jpg

img1554t.jpg

img1555w.jpg

img1557f.jpg

img1559yg.jpg

could they be used as a midbass...would be awsome have mounted on my doors..

edit wait are these midbass speakers someone just said they are lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Not sure where the lpf would be best set to. I was told that these weren't recommended to be run in a sealed setup. I was going to run them as subs in the doors so I wasn't concerned. They are big though. It was going to take every bit of space in the lower section of my doors to get the airspace and room for the port displacement.

these are subwoofers, if you want to run midrange freq through them look at other drivers

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

id do like steve did in the towers, but prob reverse mount to look fucking sick with small areo port..

and what would be some beefy midbass speakers then.. should probably make a post or do some searching lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

• 1 month later...

Archived