10 - 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos subs and box

10 - 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos subs with a big box. 10 cubes net tuned to 32-33hz. Built to fit in a 2004 Chevy Silverado extend cab pickup.

Subs are custom configured from AA. They are D3 but coils read 2.8 - 2.9 on all the subs.

Box is approx 58W x 19H x 26D port along back. Subs up with port up. 10 cubes net tuned to 32-33hz.

Amp/amps can be wired to 1.2 or 2.4 as currently configured.

Subs are used, all in good condition and in good working order. 9/10 appearance because of the rubber gaskets being buggered up. Some torn around the holes. Box is built like a tank, all birch plywood construction and well braced. All wired up and ready to install with 4 binding posts installed on the front for easy speaker hookup. Could use a new paint job. If you have a similar year Silverado I also have the base it was sitting on. Will include that as well.

$1500 for the whole setup. No trades considered.

Payment accepted. Cash only as this will be sold in person.

This is for local pickup only. I live in the central Maryland area. I will not ship this so dont ask. Will arrange to meet the buyer at a reasonable distance. Pay for some gas and I may travel a little further.

img1501sg.jpg

img1540df.jpg

img1541u.jpg

which amp is that?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Thats a Rockford 600-2 in the pict. I ran a Soundigital 8000.1D to the subs. Then added another SD 8000.1D to the setup.

Best score was 155.2 in the kick doors open @ 36hz. Did a 152 on the glass playing music, 30 second average, windows open.

If I had the boxes they came in I would split them up and ship in a second. To add shipping and the cost of packaging materials to the subs will make the price unattractive im afraid. These will probably be 40-45 lbs each shipped. My zip is 21638 if you want to see what the shipping cost would be. Make me a good enough offer and I may consider shipping these.

Would rather find someone local, would be a lot easier.

how much for the soundigital 8000??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((man i wanted one of thse...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived