I have an 02 trailblazer and thinking about baggin it. I know nothing about airbags except they are cool as s%*t I have an 02 trailblazer everything stock but the music it is the ltz package and 4x4. Looking for any help as to where to start. and what I am looking for Maybe a price range as to what something like this project is gonna cost me

02 Trailblazer

Soundstram vir 500 Head Unit

Audiopipe line driver

Hifonics Collossus (1600 X 2 @ 1 ohm rms)

2 15 RE MX custom box 3.5 net cuft per side tuned @

MTX TE404 highs amp

MTX 6.1 compnents in front doors

Focal 6.5 in rear doors

Kenetik 2000 watt battery in rear

Python alarm system

I have an 02 trailblazer and thinking about baggin it. I know nothing about airbags except they are cool as s%*t I have an 02 trailblazer everything stock but the music it is the ltz package and 4x4. Looking for any help as to where to start. and what I am looking for Maybe a price range as to what something like this project is gonna cost me

I just sold my 07 TBSS, there fun little trucks. Before you question if your going to bag yours, start reading. If you havnt had anything bagged before, you have alot of research to do. Trailblazers are not the most popular trucks laid out on bags, it can be done, but its not as simple as it is for other cars and trucks.

first, you need to think about your budget, cause its not cheap.

second, your gonna have a period of time without ur truck, and will need a back up,

third, if your not doing the work yourself its gonna cost alot more money...

price varies. DIY with propper tools and equipment, is a 'few' grand. with your truck, there arnt many 'bolt on' pieces such as a arms and link systems. everything is gonna be custom made. A shop will probably start around 6 grand for a regular S-10 or Silverado WITH bolt on parts, so yours will be alot more. It also highly depends on the equipment your using as well. With air ride, you dont want to go cheap, and it will cost more. cheap fittings fail, and cost more down the road then nice fittings. Same with cheap valves, air compressors, and link systems. Deciding which parts is right will be discussed with the shop doing the work. Im a dealer and sell parts, and can give you lots of input when you get to that stage, and can also sell you the parts.

Hope this helps to get you started,

EDIT - just reread your post and i completely missed that it was a 4x4.... that makes it WAY more work and will cost even more money. yikes man. It may be able to be done after basic 4x4 shit is removed, but i dont know anybody thats bagged a trailblazer that was 4x4. Some other trucks people have started with a 4x4 and have been able to make it work but it is way more headache.

Edited by numatik

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik