Numatik's Bagged 2004 Silverado

Time to start a build thread,

I piced up a 2004 Silverado from a friends brother. It was originally build by SIC Motorsports in San Jose. Upon being "finished" it was featured in truckin magazine. You can see the issue on truckins web site by clickingHere

DTE2010model.jpg

DTE2010models2.jpg

DTE2010models.jpg

DTE2010rearinterior.jpg

silvywithtrophy.jpg

DTE2010bedsetup.jpg

DTE2010laidinthesunfrontjpg.jpg

DTE2010laidinthesun.jpg

Heres a couple pics of the Truckin crew shooting the pics for the feature. Bad ass lifted truck all shaved

truckinshoot5.jpg

truckinshoot7.jpg

So the breakdown.

:::: Air ::::

- Slam HE series 400 psi bags up front

- Slam RE series 200 psi bags in the rear

- ART upper and lower control arms

- KP six link with chromed KP watts link

- Powder coated rear end and driveshaft

- Powder coated bridge with spikes and painted spike tank mounts

- 20 gallons of air ( two tanks are plugged, nobody needs that much air on a daily!!

- 3 Air zenith compressors (the old style not the ob2) and going strong! Im personally a Viair guy, but these pumps are faster just wayyy more expensive.

- Heres the BEST part of this truck: Slam Specialties Digital Stealth Valves. Yeah baby two speed valves by the flip of a switch. 1/4in one way, 3/4 the other way. It is fucking SEX when your driving. Im ordering them for the S-20.

- Dakota digital gauges

- AVS 9 switch box

:::: The beat ::::

- Kenwood KVT-715DVD in dash

- Top console with autometer cobalt gauges, one for amplifier temperature and the other for amp current

- 2 runs of 1/0

- 2 200a circuit

- 8 MB quartz 6.5

- 8 mb quartz tweeters

- 2 Fosgate power 5 1/4"

-2 Fosgate power 4"

- 8 Fosgate tweeters

- 2 fosgate punch 6.5s (behind the screen in the dash)

- 1 Audiobahn 10" sub (dont like Audiobahn, dont the model, but its being replaced)

- 2 kicker L7 15s under seat

- 1 Kicker KX1200.1

- 2 Kicker zx350.2s

- 1 Kicker ZX300.1

- 1 Kicker ZX350.4

- 1 15.5" screen

- Playstation 2 (I just so happened to have MY old ps2 games from when I was a kid :)

:::: Truck mods ::::

- Custom painted

- Panther Juice 6 22 x 9.5 wide

- Shaved tailgate, molded rollpan

- FULL interior, re wrapped leather seats with suede inserts (all seats even back bench)

- SS front bumper

- Suede headliner and visors

= Billet shifter

- Fiberglassed center console holding in dash, Dakota gauge, two cup holders, and armrest, a 10" sub and a Playstation 2

- Door panels hold two speakers and a tweeter, and also have suede inserts

- Cadi LED tail lights with led strip below tailgate

- 2 Blinker led modules

- 14k HIDS

- Shaved doors

- Aftermarket hood, I just dont know which one it is. has California nautical star painted in the center :)

- Tinted windows 15%

- 791xv with remote start doors on separate channels and I set channels to lift the truck up, or lay it out 8) I installed this today

- Billet grille

I think thats everything, If I think of more I'll edit. Its a badass truck, alot of it is clean, but even feature trucks have problems once you start going through them..... I'll post about that soon. Dont get it twisted, its a NICE fucking truck, but for everyone on the forum who knows me knows that im gonna make it mine, and pick it appart and try and make it perfect. This summer its getting a new paint job and some 24s (rims possibly before paint)

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Sick! But did I miss something with the other project?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Love this truck, seen a few pics of it in your other thread. Question, when you say speed valves do you mean it can slam quick? (imma air noob)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I forgot to add, this thing SLAMS. on 1200rms, in a good sized sealed box, and plays pretty flat over a wide range of frequencies. Kasey will vouch for me and agree cause hes the only SMD user that has heard it. Loud and clear. The highs are loud too, but a bit 'hissy'. its NOT easy to tune, its very confusing which amps do what. Im going to get it the best I can for now.

With those amps I know in my head how they SHOULD be hooked up, this means removing the back seat and all the panels that amps are mounted too etc. Also if you see the sub box, and the amp on the front is a nightmare. they drilled holes in the sub box and ran the rcas thru and then sealed it. so to remove the amp im gonna have to try and work the rcas back thru the sub box very carefully, or if I break them I will run new ones. this part of the original build could have been prevented using RCA elbows available at any electronics store.

This portion alone is a BIG project for my gimp ass , and im not sure exactly when im going to be doing it. I have a surgery comng up thats gonna fuck me up for a good few weeks possible a month or more, so im going to wait until then.

Over the last few weeks iv done quite a bit of work on this truck. I already installed a new alarm and re programed it so air the truck up and down and set other channels to pop the doors. I also had to reflash the mod for the paslock bypass and got that working perfectly. Also the electrical to make the two speeds work was kinda beat up, so I took it apart and fixed that. Iv put some HIDS in, and made new ballast mounts and cleaned up quite a bit of wiring under the hood. I also just relocated alot of wires to more practical spots, loomed up alot of wire and fixed some poor looking connections. The truck had a constant 12v to the pressure switch, so even if you were in the house asleep, if it dropped like 5psi the pumps would turn on. I rewired both solenoids to a two way toggle, so flipping the switch to the left hooks it up to ign power, or to the right would be 12v constant power. then flip it to the middle to shut them off. The truck still has a small leak im trying to chase down, but its barely noticeable. I did start my new drag blocks, and I had a pretty nifty idea on how to fabricate them. I'll post pics as they progress :drinks:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

Sick! But did I miss something with the other project?

This truck is my daily driver, I dont think I stated that in the original post. The project is my Chevy S-20, check out the link in my sig. I havnt worked on it the last couple weeks because im babysitting my neighbors expensive motorcycles, so I cant get to my truck bed, and dont have room to move the S-20 in and out to do work on that. its on a temperary stand still but will resume the next week or so

Love this truck, seen a few pics of it in your other thread. Question, when you say speed valves do you mean it can slam quick? (imma air noob)

Yes! you flip a switch one way its 3/4in valves, and the other 1/4in valves. Probably 75% of minitrucks use 1/2in valves, and there pretty fast as it is. my fast part is really fast and I have to very careful at the heights im at when I play in fast mode. in slow mode, its VERY slow, I can adjust to up to a single psi with no problems. its real nice to feather it down if you wanna drive super low (like me) or if you wanna drive all cali-ed out front up and ass down a few inches off the ground 8)

On that note I did drag a small hole in my gas tank and it has a small leak. my fuel tank is custom made by devious customs, and its aluminum. Im having to shell a chunk of change to the shop thats gonna remove it, lift it, weld it, and put it all back together. Im scared of damaging the fuel pump, so I want them liable. I did successfully lift the gas tank in my other silverado and fabricate new straps and do a major notch but in to the crossmember, it was a good amount of work. and I did break the fuel pump while putting it in and that cost me a small fortune. damn fuel pumps are expensive! truck goes into the shop tuesday and should be done in a day

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

I remember seeing this in the mag and it looks good still. That sucks to hear about the tank leak. Can't wait to see more pics of it. Its gone to a good new owner imo.

:good: shes def in good hands and im gonna continue to pimp her out :yahoo:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Today I am going to use the good ol 12v pop trick to find which wires at the amp go to which speakers. this will be fun 22 speakers off one four channel, one single channel, and a 500 watt 2 channel (1200.1amp is subs)

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

What are you going to replace that Audiobahn with?

Got to pull the woofer and measure the over diameter of the cutout. its flushed for that sub so finding a perfect fit will be hard. I want it to be a kicker vr 12 thats 'aluminum' so it will match the other woofers/ I think things should stay the same. its one thing to have a different sub amp brand then sub, but totally different in this truck where theres kicker subs and amps, fosgate speakers, audiobahn sub, and mb quartz all mixed together. I would have done it way differently. especially he audiobahn. Fuck audiobahn.

I am going to be getting a new sub soon, if that kicker fits. but for the highs, i have a giant list of shit im doing to this truck and its prioritized, and right now spending hundreds of dollars on new speakers is not in my radar at all. I shall continue to rock them until my finances are better

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived