To the question about collecting/watching, I buy to do both, I guess I want to just be a small part in keeping anime going, just like I buy all my Underground Music, Just supporting the community.

I do however watch 1 show online and that is the English subs of Bleach since they are so far ahead of the Dub on Adult Swim, So I set aside a half hour on tuesdays to watch that online.

One series I wish I could find is Blood+, since they stopped making the dvd's they all cost 150-200 for half the series(25eps), and there is a guy on Ebay selling Bootlegs for like $50 but from the reviews they are hit and miss with working great or not so much.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

blood + is on the flix. currently watching it trink40.gif

Damn, if only my internet didn't blow ass, I wonder if I could get the DVD's by mail and keep em, I wonder how much they would charge.....

Also just placed my order for the 3 mentioned in my post, should be here on Tuesday.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Just ordered D.Gray Man and Soul Eater Collection 1,

Will Be ordering One Piece Collection 1 when it comes out in 2 weeks

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

i need to go back and watch One Piece. i havent seen it in a long time, but ive seen the manga has a shitton chapters

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys just an update I place my order for the Second Half of Soul Eater, and One Piece Collection 1, I will get them as they come out, as I hear they have a ton of episodes in Japan already.

I will keep checking out the suggestions you guys provide and keep on collecting.

Edit: Also is "The Slayers" any good, it's real tempting with on Amazon with seasons 1-3 for like 26 bucks

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

My sister got me to watch death note the movie and I even went the premier of the second movie when it came out, good flicks. And squidbillies is funny.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Hey guys just an update I place my order for the Second Half of Soul Eater, and One Piece Collection 1, I will get them as they come out, as I hear they have a ton of episodes in Japan already.

I will keep checking out the suggestions you guys provide and keep on collecting.

Edit: Also is "The Slayers" any good, it's real tempting with on Amazon with seasons 1-3 for like 26 bucks

the slayers is OK, nothin spectacular, but id probably buy it for 26 bucks if it wasnt on the flix lol. 2 more to add to the list. needless and guin saga. both have alot of action. only downside is the main char in needless is a pedo(nothing physical ever happens, but yea)but hes also a priest so i dont know what to make of that one LMAO. i thought it was entertaining other than that red flag, but im sure some people wont like it simply cause of that reason

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I like most of the Japanese Anime series on Macross...

macross_cast.jpg

Macross_Frontier.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived