Fi BTL n2 dual 2 wiring, need help fast

so you bought a 1500 rms at 2 ohm amp, and bought a dual 2 ohm sub rated for 2k rms. and now you wanna just buy another to run 2 on that amp.. seems like you could of saved money if you would have researched first. I would say jump in the forsale section right now, there is a Sundown Saz 2000 and the guy wants 350 shipped for it. that is an awesome deal.

so go there buy that amp, set the gains right, wire the sub to 1 ohm, enjoy. then sell that old amp off or keep it to have an extra laying around

is that amp one ohm stable?

yes the sundown saz 2000 is 1 ohm stable. with the proper electrical system, you can wired it down to .5 ohms. that only IF you have strong electrical equipment

don't want to wire it to .5 ohms, 1 is more than enough

are you able to give me a link to where this guy is selling it?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110509-sundown-saz-2000d/

if you gonna get another BTL, @ 2ohm, you got no chose but to wire it down to .5 ohms because 2 2ohm subs will end up being .5ohm, 2ohm, or 8 ohm(depending on how you wire it. the link i gave you will give you an idea) unless you trade the BTL you have for a dual 1, and buy another dual 1 sub so it can be at 1 ohm in parallel/series mode.

yeah but by wiring this sub to one ohm will make me more than satisfied and i wouldn't buy another sub. should be loud enough to damage my hearing hahaha

TBH, having the BTL at 2000rms is not giving it all. BTL can take MORE if you do it right. and no it wont damage you hearing, just gives you a nice back massage. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

so you bought a 1500 rms at 2 ohm amp, and bought a dual 2 ohm sub rated for 2k rms. and now you wanna just buy another to run 2 on that amp.. seems like you could of saved money if you would have researched first. I would say jump in the forsale section right now, there is a Sundown Saz 2000 and the guy wants 350 shipped for it. that is an awesome deal.

so go there buy that amp, set the gains right, wire the sub to 1 ohm, enjoy. then sell that old amp off or keep it to have an extra laying around

is that amp one ohm stable?

yes the sundown saz 2000 is 1 ohm stable. with the proper electrical system, you can wired it down to .5 ohms. that only IF you have strong electrical equipment

don't want to wire it to .5 ohms, 1 is more than enough

are you able to give me a link to where this guy is selling it?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110509-sundown-saz-2000d/

if you gonna get another BTL, @ 2ohm, you got no chose but to wire it down to .5 ohms because 2 2ohm subs will end up being .5ohm, 2ohm, or 8 ohm(depending on how you wire it. the link i gave you will give you an idea) unless you trade the BTL you have for a dual 1, and buy another dual 1 sub so it can be at 1 ohm in parallel/series mode.

yeah but by wiring this sub to one ohm will make me more than satisfied and i wouldn't buy another sub. should be loud enough to damage my hearing hahaha

TBH, having the BTL at 2000rms is not giving it all. BTL can take MORE if you do it right. and no it wont damage you hearing, just gives you a nice back massage. lol

HAHAHAHA yeah it tickles haha. yeah they can handle way more, its good quality stuff, but by going with more power im going to have to upgrade everything else like wiring alternators. 2000 will be more than enough

Archived