Jump to content

2006 Cobalt System for the girlfriend.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well heres the build log for girlfriend

I'll at a later date give you details as to what's going in this. For now, it is a surprise! But I guess it is a given it will be some Sundown Audio for sure! drinks.gif

Here we go...

HollisTrunkBuild002.jpg

For starters.. The trunk.

HollisTrunkBuild003.jpg

Covering all the screw holes for a clean look. (before sanding, obviously)

HollisTrunkBuild004.jpg

Sanded smooth with 300 Grit sandpaper!

HollisTrunkBuild007.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild010.jpg

Second battery installed. That Memphis 1/0 is sexy!!!

HollisTrunkBuild011.jpg

Other side wall is installed thanks to the handy Kreg Jig!!!

HollisTrunkBuild012.jpg

Again

HollisTrunkBuild013.jpg

Side mounting pieces installed to prevent from the enclosure shifting around and moving.

HollisTrunkBuild014.jpg

Back piece fitted. Will be installed later on.

HollisTrunkBuild015.jpg

Again

That's it for now. More to come soon in the next few weeks. Only able to work on it on the weekends! dry.gif

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

I'll at a later date give you details as to what's going in this. For now, it is a surprise!

I hate secrets, but love surprises! Idk how I feel about this :lol:

Ill be following this log :drinks:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I'll at a later date give you details as to what's going in this. For now, it is a surprise!

I hate secrets, but love surprises! Idk how I feel about this :lol:

Ill be following this log :drinks:

It will be a nice surprise at the end! I promise this! woot.gif

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

Well here's some progress from today..

HollisTrunkBuild001-1.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild007-1.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild008-1.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild009-1.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild011-1.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild012-1.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild013-1.jpg

HollisTrunkBuild014-1.jpg

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

Going to work a bit on this today! :)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

how do you fasten down the top when its in the trunk already and not much room to screw it in or clamp it. when you do so you should take extra pictures of how you do it for me! lol

Posted

how do you fasten down the top when its in the trunk already and not much room to screw it in or clamp it. when you do so you should take extra pictures of how you do it for me! lol

Kreg Jig aka Pocket Jig and some muscle my friend! It's a amazing tool!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 567 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...