050611034924y.jpg ok this is what im working with here im used to building lowriders and mini trucks but nothing with a really big system but im trying to do that ive been painting cars sence i was 16 but rite now im awating to hear from the audio pipe company for sponsors and a few others ive got them to sponsor a few cars in the past but this one is for my self.i need a lot of ideas for this one and to see how meny subs i can stuff in this truck and what ide need to at least a 150db.

"Anything can be done you just might go broke doing it" words best said by me

What you need is capital letters, periods, commas, and maybe a grammar class. How about some more pics of the whip? I tend to ask people on forums for help, not ideas. Its your truck look at it and visualize what you think would make it what you want. If I were you, I would buzz around the member build section, should find plenty of inspiration there. Meades build section is a great place to look too if the build threads get too overwhelming. There's good and bad in the member builds, only good in meades section.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

What you need is capital letters, periods, commas, and maybe a grammar class. How about some more pics of the whip? I tend to ask people on forums for help, not ideas. Its your truck look at it and visualize what you think would make it what you want. If I were you, I would buzz around the member build section, should find plenty of inspiration there. Meades build section is a great place to look too if the build threads get too overwhelming. There's good and bad in the member builds, only good in meades section.

i have a bad habit of not useing .... but here this makes up for them........................................................................................................................................................................................... jk i get into stuff so much i dont pay attion to them and ideas on this ive got no clue what will fit in my truck.what i will need to reduce flex other then deadner.and yes ill get more pics here soon been raining all week just havent had time to get and nor the weather helping ne as well.

"Anything can be done you just might go broke doing it" words best said by me

i have a bad habit of not useing .... but here this makes up for them........................................................................................................................................................................................... jk i get into stuff so much i dont pay attion to them and ideas on this ive got no clue what will fit in my truck.what i will need to reduce flex other then deadner.and yes ill get more pics here soon been raining all week just havent had time to get and nor the weather helping ne as well.

lmfao you guys hahahaha

its a 2dr exploder. should be able to do a 150 on 2 15s & 5k with a good box & electrical... :shrug::drinks: .

With that setup you can do more than a 50 :P, if you ONLY want a 50 you can probably do 2 mid level 15's on ~3k if you don't tune super low(30 hz). From what I've heard explorers meter well, I haven't ever had mine on a meter though.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress