Been looking for some descent lights for a 2007 Lincoln mark Lt for my dad (fathers day is coming up) he just got the truck and said he needs better lights. Anyone know of any that are just plug and play that are better than the ones sold at auto zone the $50 pack of premiums or w/e they are.

Been looking for some descent lights for a 2007 Lincoln mark Lt for my dad (fathers day is coming up) he just got the truck and said he needs better lights. Anyone know of any that are just plug and play that are better than the ones sold at auto zone the $50 pack of premiums or w/e they are.

ddmtuning.com

/thread

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i thoght they stopped selling them now?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

im pretty sure they are still selling hid's, only thing that has changed is that they are shipping outta japan/china so it takes about 2wks to get you. ask teejaybee lol

not that i know of.

also, i don't know if they still have the option, but when I ordered from them there were a few options for quicker shipping that was like 10$ more. Choose that if you get the option! lol

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.