Second Skin Audio

Noob box build

depending on setup, you can tune where you want to an extent, but many woofers can only play so low before it starts so called cooking the woofer, coil will get hot, and start to stink, or other problems may occur

some woofers handle the lower notes better than others, i know kicker cvrs were said to have a Fs of like 27, yet they hated the low notes and under say 29Hz you could immediately smell coil

i think 32/33 is recommended for daily musical, most setups give you a small bandwidth of notes above and below tuning where you can play with good feedback from the sub without risk of damaging the sub in any way

i would thin its like trying to play low bass notes on mids and highs, they arent meant to paly notes that low, so same would go for woofers, they are only meant to play low to a certain degree, not to mention i think around 20-25 Hz humans cant hear it anyways, hence subsonic filtering, now the subs would still move air if they can play those frequencies, but wouldnt really do anything for you except maybe bragging rights

a guy named sanitarium on here, had a blowthrough in which he got the tuning wrong on the end of his port and if i remember right it played down to 5 Hz and peaked at like 20+, cant remember exactly, though he did get it fixed i believe