Look what's going to be powering my DC 3.5k

aww its buckled up haha

Yeah haha I dont have back seats or anything and I wasn't trying to have it move around lol.

Edited by conley916

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

why do u need two more you will see, you are new to this you will learn as soon as you turn the knob. but hit 99vic up if you decide u want to pick up another 1 he sells em for dirt cheap hes got 3 left i would have got them but im going a different route with the batterie brand

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

why do u need two more you will see, you are new to this you will learn as soon as you turn the knob. but hit 99vic up if you decide u want to pick up another 1 he sells em for dirt cheap hes got 3 left i would have got them but im going a different route with the batterie brand

Yeah I am new to this and you're probably right but we'll see what happens. I don't know if I would say "dirt cheap" I picked this one up for the same cost that 99vic is trying to sell his for and I know damn well he got his for under $100. If I need another i'll just go pick one up from the shop.

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

i guess just depends what he quoted you honestly cuzi had a better price then the "big hog battery" place but good luck with that remember if you drop voltage wise you can always get a high output alternator instead of more weight with another battery

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.