WAR IS DECLARED!!! Team Pulse vs. TDH!!! TEAM PULSE WINS!!!!!

Ric Thornton

SPL format is 20.00 (winner in each class gets a trophy)

Box Battle 10.00 (winner gets half entry fees of this format)

Street Slam 10.00 (winner gets half entry fees of this format)

Low N Loud 10.00 (winner gets half entry fees of this format)

Concert Showdown 10.00 (winner gets half entry fees of this format)

SMD Challenge FREE (more details at the show)

SPL Format: Two runs. First run is with the sensor in the Kick panel on the passenger side of the vehicle with windows and doors allowed open (outlaw style)

Second run is with the sensor center of windshield 1" from the dash with all windows and doors etc. closed. (sealed up legal)

Box Battle Format: One run... sensor is placed in the port of the enclosure 16" from the port face opening or to the end of the port (if less than 16") or to the first bend (whichever may occur first)

loudest score wins half the entry fees in that format.

Street Slam format: one run... sensor is placed in the PCA legal position center of windshield 1" from dash. both front windows must be rolled down and stay down during this test. (other windows may be rolled down in addition). This is a 30 second musical average test with the winner getting half the entry fees for this format.

Low N Loud format: this one tests the subs!!! 30 second musical average playing a 35hz tone. highest averaged spl score wins half the entry fees in this format.

Concert Showdown format: head to head battle where each competitor sets their vehicle up for best possible sound on the outside of the vehicle with all doors, hatches, and windows open. the crowd chooses the winners in each head to head battle until we have a winner by elimination. winner gets half the entry fees in this format.

SMD Challenge to be detailed at the event on July 10th. :) Entry fee is FREE in this format.

I see this is heating up to be a really fun show. I just hope the 8-10 class stays all 8's just to make it fun.

the thing is... I need classes with more than one or two competitors in them... people aren't competing in single 8/10, single 12" or single 15 b/c of three PCA cars beating the immortal poo out of them... I don't like left over trophies from shows. lol

when we have more competitors in those classes it makes it more fun. there is always some excuse as to why they "don't think it's fair" to compete against these cars when they clearly can do the same thing... and all are street driven vehicles with NO MODIFICATIONS in front of the Bpillars and they are not walls. People are full of excuses and it drives me nuts... BRING IT OR JUST STFU.... that simple.

that being said... I will be adding a single 8" class by itself next year... and taking away the single 18" class that was added for some crybabies that have yet to show up to a single show since adding it b/c they were tired of getting beat by a 15" as they didn't think it was fair their 18" had to compete against a single 15... really. I'm not making that up.

see you sunday...

Archived