not bad took coulple hours to build start to finsh it was harder to wire then any thing else but not bad

Not bad, a couple hours start to finish? you mean a couple hours to get the idea? Or a couple hours to get the idea, shape/fiberglass, body filler, and then paint? That would take me a week , and mine would look halfffff ass in comparison... but sick idea tho

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

id like to know how u met him in the first place

beleave it or not he was working on the escalade with someone he meet at sema and the build was going not so good

so he decided to start over couple of guys cheked out the shop for a few months said they were with Q from west coast

i thought ya wight then one day he gust showed up at the shop we did the build with him and a couple of guys from westcoast been freind every since

Not bad, a couple hours start to finish? you mean a couple hours to get the idea? Or a couple hours to get the idea, shape/fiberglass, body filler, and then paint? That would take me a week , and mine would look halfffff ass in comparison... but sick idea tho

couple hours start to finish exept paint on the next day

Archived