security is something you dont talk about. if you do its not really secure after is it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 3 months later...

Sorry Im posting so late. I just remembered my password. I was just wondering since i install security systems too.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

hey i install home security systems and cctv systems. if u have any questions ask me

Kool. Atleast Im not the only one. You know anything about DSC security systems?

Well why does the forum say car/ home alarms, devices, etc etc.

Because the owner of this site (Steve Meade) decided to put home in their...

Anyother questions :peepwall:

Well since he put it here, I wanted to post that. If it hadn't of said car/home, i woulda just posted this in the off topic section.

• 2 months later...

I am not sure if I am overreacting on this or not but since it involves the safety of my loved one. I'm not going to take any chances.

As I left the house yesterday for work around 5:30 pm a small tag left at our door had fallen on the ground. I briefly looked over it as my girl has been ordereing a bunch of stuff for the new house we just moved in a month or so ago. It had correct address but the Home Owner name was wrong. So I left it their for my girl to get it when she got home and went on my way to work.

Well when I got home this morning my girl friend had told me she was startled last night with some noises. Thinking nothing of it I told her it was probably the weather but now I'm not so sure.

So being the Google queen she woke me up with some stuff she found about this being a scam people have been using in Arizona and other states as well as now locally here.

So we decided to call the #:

It had a basic ringtone but nothing about"Hey you've reached XXX company" Just said "Please stay on the line for a representative"

When a young lady answered my girlfriend said "Hello" and she asked for the Confirmation # on the slip. My girlfriend asked her, "What type of Company is this?" Which she replied with "we're a new home delivery service can I have your confirmation # please??" My GF replied with what are you delivering. The lady responded, "we're new home owners delivering service" My girl asked, "What are you delivering". She responded with, "we deliver for about 30 different companies" After that we just hung up and that's when she looked more into this

Looking up this company COMPASS it is a delivery service that was a business but is no longer open around here. The delivery slip says this is 3rd and final attempt. Yet we we're here thursday, friday, and saturday and never heard one knock on the door.

I really feel as this is a scam but to what extent I dont know and I sure as hell wont underestimate any idiot in these desperate times. We both works nights and as much as I am concerned with our stuff it pales in comparison to thinking about somebody breaking in while she is here. And just the thought of somebody casing our home is aggrivating to say the least.