On a 03-07 Honda Accord, the factory sway bars can be upgraded from the stock 13mm bars to much beefier Acura TL/TL Type S Bars. The upgrade is pretty simple, the Acura bars use the stock endlinks and bolts....

unless your accord doesn't come with a rear sway bar.

WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THIS. I bought the low trim level to save some crazy money back in 2007 and I thought I was just missing out on some leather seat nonsense and the "premium honda stereo" <_<

turns out that the VP (stands for value package) doesn't come with end links or a rear stabilizer bar at all. Interestingly, there are the appropriate mounting brackets, all the holes are pre-drilled, but there is just an empty spot where the stock sway bar should be. im pissed. now, instead of doing this job today, i'll have to wait another week or so to get the end links i just ordered.

so all in all, not a catastrophe, more of an annoyance. oh well.

Funny you mention sway bars. I just replaced the end links on my Ram. I was only going to do the bushings (because they were falling apart) but my impact wrench snapped the link so I had to buy new ones for both sides. $100 bucks for both links and bushings isnt bad however.

Didn't fix the squeak however. I will try the tie rod ends next.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)