Sonic Electronix

yes you can get different color dustcaps, pm dwright27 or corona_jeff for prices, if you don't clip you're fine giving them 1k each, they have 22.5mm of xmax so that's pretty good. I'm pretty sure after shipping that dc level 3's can beat aq prices, not sure how much the aq's are though..and the level 3's are the only 600w subs with 3" coils...

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

The aqs are $150. I'm gonna go with DC 3's. Also, crescendo 2k, DC 2.0k or aq 2200? I know there is probably no audible difference between 200w. But how much are the DC and crescendo rated at? I can't seem to find a price for the 2.0k. I heard the crescendo was $299 shipped. Is That correct?

The aqs are $150. I'm gonna go with DC 3's. Also, crescendo 2k, DC 2.0k or aq 2200? I know there is probably no audible difference between 200w. But how much are the DC and crescendo rated at? I can't seem to find a price for the 2.0k. I heard the crescendo was $299 shipped. Is That correct?

for anything dc youll have to pm them no one can give u prices and they don't have them listed but pm dwright27 or cj18 or corona_jeff one of those guys could help you

edit: also idk the prices of the crescendo

Edited by Jd1102

Q power. Im on vminnovations.com Ill check out sonic and re-total. I am def gonna talk to the SSA sales rep. How much is the dcons?

DO NOT BUY Q POWER! its the worst 0 gauge ive ever seen. basically 4 gauge. if u want cheaper 0 gauge try db link. had good experiences with it though its not top of the line

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500