Jump to content

Would this amp be good?


Baydestrian

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got the idea from this video because it was his setup that he has playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owjklIwsi3k

I got the speakers already in and they sound good, esp coming from only 2 dash tweets and center dash 3.5 Bose, I actually have mids now! :D still though in the somewhat near future I want to amp them. They take 60rms each side, so 120rms total. I was thinking of getting the RF Punch 300-2. Does 150rms @ 4ohms, will the RF's be able to handle it?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_16058_Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P300-2.html

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...