Nine8SST Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 (edited) Congrats Steve, you are where you are because of your dedication and the way do things. I love the way you pay it forward, and quite frankly I have never seen a guy of your status be so humble. Here is to another 50+ ..... Edited June 9, 2011 by Nine8SST Quote 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
basshead24 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 hell yeah smd! Congrats and hope to see it keep going strong! Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted June 15, 2011 Report Posted June 15, 2011 Congrats! Still my #1 site Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.