Second Skin Audio

need held on my first build for a fi bl 15

i need to make a box for my fi bl 15 with cooling and 3" voice coils. the box has to be 6.3 cubic feet tuned to 35 hz . i want to have two aero ports in back of box and the sub to be on the front in the center. im horrible when it comes to doing all the calculations so can someone give me the dimensions of the box and the ports . also the box cant be no more than 35" wide and 21" in height . i will be powering it off a 1000 watt hifonics amp. can someone please get back to me with the dimensions for this box so i can get started asap

If thats 6.3 cubes after displacement your not gonna have any cone control with that power, off of like 100rms it would probably be fine but not 1000rms.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Why ports in back?

its something different and i think it sounds better. but could you help me out with this though

To each his own I guess. BTW way to big of a box.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

If thats 6.3 cubes after displacement your not gonna have any cone control with that power, off of like 100rms it would probably be fine but not 1000rms.

well since im going to use 2 4" aeroports on the back and have the sub center on the front. can you help me with the dimensions of the box and port length and size. and also remember my width can be no more than 35" and my height cant be no more than 21"

It needs to be half that size lol and a slot port is gonna sound a lot better.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

It needs to be half that size lol and a slot port is gonna sound a lot better.

well could you give me dimensions for it . i know im bugging you but it would help alot if you could help me out here . and i only do aeroports.so can you figure out the dimensions and stuff for the box to what you would make it usinf two 4" aeroports .