Socky Posted December 20, 2011 Report Posted December 20, 2011 I'd love to hear that jeep someday, but sadly I think I'm a little too far away... Roughly how far is ventura from your area? I'm not familiar with california at all if i remember right, the jeep is now stripped of the audio. Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
thehoe92 Posted December 21, 2011 Author Report Posted December 21, 2011 I guess I forgot I made this thread because there is another one that is more current. When the Jeep gets built back up I want to make a road trip. I'll definitely be heading down to L.A. for a show or two. I'll make sure to let everyone know way before I go but thats when I get the audioz back Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
96Blazer Posted December 21, 2011 Report Posted December 21, 2011 oh damn. Well its about a 7 hour drive anyway. I don't think id be making it anyway, only here in cali temporarily 2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.