10 T3 10"s POSSIBLE trade

Alright, I have a S20 and before it was an S20 it was a S10 walled off with 10 10s and it fucking slammed. Now I have twice the room I had before, and will do another wall but I wonder if I could find a fair STRAIGHT trade for some 18s, 15s, or several 12s. If no good trades im not sweating it at all. Just curious.

The 10s. all these pics are old because the woofers have been sitting in storage. I added my name and date to the pics i had, But didnt drive to storage to take new pics that will be all dark and blurry. Everybody knows me on here, im no spammer. This is my first time on SMD posting anything forsale or trade.

(10) T3 Audio TS SVC 4 ohm 600 WRMS 1200 peak

Cosmetically 10 out of 10

Electrically 10 out of 10

Physically 10 out of 10

I have always Babied these, and they have never seen below 1 ohm

These woofers have only seen a top of 6500 rms for a few weeks, then Rockford Fosgate T40001BD power after that. This was NOT a competition truck, just a car show banger. Since I started the rebuild of my truck (signature has build log) these woofers sat in my house for a few months, and now are in storage and have been for almost 2 years.

Any ideas for trade? This is pure curiosity to see what people are willing to trade, and if there are no good ones then you guys will see the 10 10s back in action for 2012 8)

DSCN0518-1.jpg

DSCN0424-1.jpg

DSCN0667.jpg

Edited by numatik

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik